This handy Switch Kit provides you with a convenient way to move those automatic payments and deposits from your existing checking account to your new account at Hibernia. Come by any of our locations to open your account today.
1. Open a checking account with us (and stop using your old checking account). As soon as you receive your checks, begin using your new account and discontinue using your old checking account.
2. Transfer automatic payments and direct deposits to Hibernia. Using the forms below, transfer all automatic payments and direct deposits from your old checking account to your new account:
- Automatic Payments switches your automatic payments to your new checking account.
- Direct Deposit Payroll switches your direct deposit payroll to your new checking account.
3. Close your old checking account. When you are certain that all your checks have cleared your old account and all your automatic payments and direct deposits have been transferred to your new account, notify your old bank that you are closing your account. Download the form below:
- Account Closing notifies your old bank that you are closing your account.
Social Security Automatic Deposits
Call this telephone number to change your Social Security automatic deposits to your Hibernia Bank checking or savings account:
- Social Security Administration nationwide 1(800) 772-1213
You can print the forms above to expedite your switch to Hibernia Bank or call one of our Hibernia Bankers for help at (504) 522-3203.