Tools for Business
Hibernia offers a number of products and services that complement any of our deposit products.
NEW! Business Bill Pay
Are you a small business owner currently enrolled in Hibernia Online Bill Pay? Call us today at (504) 522-3203 to make the switch. Its quick and easy with no payee re-entry necessary!
- Housed directly in your Hibernia Online Banking account.
- Receive and pay bills to/from virtually any business or individual.
- Automate payroll and expense reimbursement.
- Safe and secure electronic payment transmission.
- Set permission controls and delegate payment responsibilities to users of your choice.
- Import directly from Quicken or Quickbooks.
and much more!
How it Works
- Once you are enrolled in Business Bill Pay you may access it directly through your Hibernia Online Banking Account by clicking on the “Bill Pay” tab. For more detailed information visit this FAQ page.
- To enroll in Business Bill Pay please send us a Secure Email to email@example.com.
Remote Electronic Deposit Capture
- Deposit checks without leaving your office.
- Improve cash flow.
- Extend deposit times.
- Gain faster access to information.
How it Works
- Using a scanner, you scan each check.
- The system checks the readability of the item.
- The system verifies the deposit amount and transmits to the bank.
- Funds are credited to your account.
- The scanned check images are available for you to review online.
Treasury Management Services
Hibernia makes managing the financial aspects of your company less time consuming so you can spend your time on managing the operation of your company. We offer the following services to our commercial customers:
- Merchant Services – Credit Card Processing
- Remote Electronic Deposit Capture
- Wire Transfers
- Sweep Accounts
- Account Analysis Services
- ACH Origination
- CDARS® – Multi-Million Dollar FDIC Insurance on CD Investments
High Balance Insured Cash Sweep (ICS) Service
Through ICS, Hibernia can offer FDIC insurance coverage for all of your business funds. Funds will be swept from a transaction account at Hibernia into interest-bearing MMDA at multiple banks. The funds will then be made available for to cover your financial needs when requested while providing full FDIC insurance coverage for amounts in excess of $250,000.